Career Coaching for the Midlands and Nationally
Corona Virus Update.
For the duration of the crisis, all our services will be delivered online.
Looking to change career? Or for a new job? The Boss a problem?
Why career coaching? When the way ahead looks like Spaghetti Junction (and I walked underneath it once), it helps to know where you want to go:
- Perhaps you have been made redundant and are wondering what to do next.
- Having invested in pursuing a career, you find that it no longer challenges you.
- If you have concerns about your employer’s viability, it could be sensible to plan an escape route in case the worst happens.
- It could be that you are worried about an interview or are looking for that elusive first job after graduating.
- You may want to make rapid progress in your new job.
- You could be unsure of where your current job leads.
- Perhaps you are approaching retirement, and have to decide what to do with your time.
- You may be returning to work after a career break
- Managing your career could help you to achieve your goals on time
Career Coaching can help!
Based in Birmingham but working nationwide, we provide career coaching, including finding your true purpose, interview coaching, CV and job hunting coaching. Where necessary we can give coaching on specific work related skills, career management, and on the First 90 Days in your new job.
We have recently taken on some outplacement work for a FTSE100 company, and have a system for onboarding. We can also help with preparation for retirement (excluding financial advice).
Other coaches specialise in relationships, divorce, parenting, finance, addiction etc., so we leave these issues to them.
Career Coaching is not for everyone. Use our Are You Coachable questionnaire to find out if you could benefit.
If we can help, contact us today.
“Iwan was an extremely flexible, resourceful and knowledgeable and personable coach, which made the interaction most enjoyable and useful. At the same time I went through an extremely difficult time in my personal life. All of which Iwan reacted and related to with ease.” Chris Lovell
Our current Charity of the Year is Kids Club Kampala (http://www.kidsclubkampala.org), and we look forward to supporting their great work.
Read our latest newsletter on Top 10 Ways to Cope with Job Transition.
Or like us on Facebook