Career Coaching to the Quality Since 2009
“Iwan was an extremely flexible, resourceful and knowledgeable and personable coach, which made the interaction most enjoyable and useful. At the same time I went through an extremely difficult time in my personal life. All of which Iwan reacted and related to with ease.” Chris Lovell
Read our latest newsletter on Starting Your Own Business: Careers NewsletterV7N3
Look out for our webinar on 14th December – more details shortly.
Our current Charity of the Year is Kids Club Kampala (http://www.kidsclubkampala.org), and we look forward to supporting their great work.
**Available NOW – Career Coach Intensive VIP Days. Concentate on your career for a day (or two half days) rather than spread the process over weeks. Call 0121 429 8583 now for details.**
Why career coaching? When the way ahead looks like Spaghetti Junction (and I walked underneath it the other day), it helps to know where you want to go:
- Perhaps you have been made redundant and are wondering what to do next.
- Having invested in pursuing a career, you find that it no longer challenges you.
- If you have concerns about your employer’s viability, it could be sensible to plan an escape route in case the worst happens.
- It could be that you are worried about an interview or are looking for that elusive first job after graduating.
- You may want to make rapid progress in your new job.
- You could be unsure of where your current job leads.
- Perhaps you are approaching retirement, and have to decide what to do with your time.
- You may be returning to work after a career break
- Managing your career could help you to achieve your goals on time
Career Coaching can help!
Based in Birmingham but working nationwide, we provide career coaching, including finding your true purpose, interview coaching, CV and job hunting coaching. Where necessary we can give coaching on specific work related skills, career management, and on the First 90 Days in your new job.
Other coaches specialise in relationships, divorce, parenting, finance, addiction etc., so we leave these issues to them.
Career Coaching is not for everyone. Use our Are You Coachable questionnaire to find out if you could benefit.
And if you are not yet ready for coaching, there is a range of helpful books in our bookshop.